iAccess i980 is an access control time stamping device with RFID technology, suitable for any organization and it can be installed in a very short time.
Employees can mark their entrances and exits from the workplace, simply by bringing their personal RFID badge closer to the device or by using the password assigned to them via the keypad.
Thanks to the exclusive TimeStudio® time management software (included in the price, no user restrictions, unlimited license and no additional fees), it is possible to monitor all steps and staff stamping times, with just a few clicks.
The iAccess i980 time stamping device can be used in connection with other terminals to allow simultaneous coverage of multiple entry/exit points with a single step report on a single database.
i980 iAccess has a standard 2-year warranty with the possibility of extension from 3 to 5 years.
Why is there a need for Access Control device?
You may be aware of risks on your premises, or you may be unsure how necessary access control is. Even more ingenious, using electronic access control systems, you will also be able to control and record access data in the event of a security breach.
Electronic time stamps are perfect for all structures where there is a continuous flow of personnel. The iAccess clocking systems can be easily configurated and managed from a PC to set entry and exit times and any breaks.
- How do I install and configure the iAccess i980 timestamp?
Once the device is installed on the wall (using simple wall plugs and supplied bracket), the i980 iAccess needs to be powered by electricity (power supply included) and connected to the company LAN network if possible.
With the TimeStudio® software , you need to create employee profiles and upload them to the device using the LAN/WiFi network or a USB stick. All in few and short steps. The i980 iAccess time stamp terminal can now recognize users and record their input and output timings.
- How do I get information about my employees attendance?
TimeStudio time and attendance management software provides a simple interface for reporting management. With a few clicks you can obtain and eventually print the reports of a single user or an entire department. If you do not have a LAN network, you can still download/ upload the data manually, via USB connected to the device.
- What can I do with the TimeStudio® software?
- Obtain quickly the complete list of people in the company
- Obtain detailed reports on each employee's attendance
- Obtain reports on door openings (accesses to different departments) that can also be filtered out to individual employees (useful in structured companies with many departments
- Set the access permissions to the departments of each individual user or provide a message for one or all workers, which will be shown on the display
- Export attendance reports of employee in various file formats required by major payroll software(via SmartExport® add-on module)
- Obtain absences reports , delays and overruns for each individual employee(via modulo the TimePlus® add-on module)
- Planning of holidays, festivities, shifts, permissions of each individual employee(via additional TimePlus® module)
- Specifications of i980 Stamping Machine
- Rfid Proximity Card Reader
- Multi-language backlit colour LCD display
- Multifunction Touch keyboard
- Multi-language Vocal Synthesis ITA-ING
- User recognition time less than 0.5 seconds
- Downloading data via LAN or USB memory
- Register up to 10,000 users
- Stores up to 100,000 steps
- Buffer battery for data storage
- Automatic input/output changeover
- Automatic change of solar time / legal time
- Integrated web server for browser access
- Door opener access control with "Time Zone" function
- Possibility of the siren activation at the beginning / end of work
- Work Code function can be activated at entrance and exit
- Power supply: 12Vdc 1.5A (220V power supply included)
- Operating temperature: from 0 to 45°C (only for indoor use)
- Humidity: 10 to 80% condensation-free (for indoor use only)
- Dimensions: 140×170×35 (AxWxD mm.)
- Weight: 500 gr
- Standard Warranty: 24 months
- Standard Features
- TimeStudio®iAccess Management Software with Unlimited License
- Metal bracket and wall plugs for wall mounting
- Plug-in connector with door open relay or active siren
- RJ45 port of the LAN Network Card
- USB port for Memory Pen Drive
- Power supply 220Vac - 12Vcc
- 1 Rfid iAccess Card
- Data sheet
|User Recognition||With RFID Badge|
|User Management||Via Software|
|Display||Backlit colour LCD|
|Voice Synthesis|| ITA / ENG / HUN Multilingual|
|User recognition time||less than 0,5 seconds|
|Download Data||LAN or USB|
|Number of registered users||10.000|
|Number of recordable passes||100.000|
|Buffer battery for data storage||Integrated|
|Automatic change of entries / exits||Yes|
|Automatic change of day / legal time||Yes|
|Integrated Web Server||Yes|
|Time Zone function||Yes|
|Siren Start / End of Worktime||Yes|
|Work Code function||Yes|
|Power Supply 220 V||12 Vcc, 1,5 Ah|
|Power supply||220 V, Included|
|Operating environment||from 0 to 45°C, only for Outdoor|
|Umidity||from 10 to 80%, only for Outdoor|
|Dimensions||140 x 170 x 35 mm. (H x W x D)|