i980-W iAccess is a timestamp device for access control and attendance verification, equipped with RFID technology and Wi-Fi connectivity, suitable for any company and quickly installable.
Workers can use their personal RFID badge to mark entrances and exits from the workplace, or even use their personal password.
The i980-W time stamping machine is included with software for the management of workers attendance TimeStudio® (No User Restrictions, Unlimited License and No Additional Fee), thanks to which it is possible to control the passages and employees timestamping , with just a few steps.
Your business infrastructure can also use more than one single iAccess i980-W time stampmachine to cover simultaneously multiple accesses, but all managed from a single TimeStudio® workstation.
iAccess i980-W has a standard 24-month warranty, with the option to extend to 36 or 60 months.
- How do I install and configure the iAccess i980-W time stamp?
First of all you need to install the wall terminal (using simple plugs and bracket supplied), than iAccess i980-W needs to be powered by electricity (the power supply is included) and connected to the company LAN network if possible.
With just a few clicks, you need to create employee profiles using the included TimeStudio® software to upload them to your device via LAN/WiFi or USB stick.
The iAccess i980-W time clocking machine is now ready to recognize users and record their passages.
- How can I get information about my employees passages?
The supplied TimeStudio®
employee time management software
provides a simple and intuitive reporting interface. With a few simple steps you can acquire, and eventually print the reports
of each individual user or of an entire department.
The download/upload of data
can be done via Wi-Fi, LAN network or manually, via USB Pen Drive connected to the device.
- What can I do with the included TimeStudio® software?
- Acquire the complete list of workers movements in the company
- Acquire detailed reports on the attendance of each worker
- Acquire reports on door openings (access to different areas) that can be filtered even by single workers (useful in contexts with many departments)
- Manage access permissions to the departments of each individual user or type a message for one or all workers, which will be shown on the display
- Export employee attendance reports in a variety of file formats, used by most common payroll software (via SmartExport® add-on module)
- Acquire reports on delays, overtime and absences of each individual worker (through TimePlus® add-on module)
- Planning of permits, shifts, feast and holidays of each individual worker (through TimePlus® add-on module)
- Essential features of i980 timestamp
- Rfid Proximity Card Reader
- Integrated module for WiFi network
- Multi-language backlit colour LCD display and Touch-type multifunction keypad
- Multilingual Vocal Synthesis ITA-ING
- User recognition time less than 0.5 seconds
- Data download via LAN or USB
- Records up to 10,000 users and Stores up to 100,000 steps
- Buffer battery for data backup
- Automatic input/output changeover and Automatic daytime/legal time changeover
- Integrated web server for browser access
- Door opener access control with“Time Zone” function
- Possibility of activating the siren at the beginning / end of work
- "Work code" function that can be activated at the entrance and exit
- Power supply: 12Vdc 1.5A (220V power supply included)
- Operating temperature: from 0 to 45°C (only for indoor use)
- Humidity: 10 to 80% condensation-free (for indoor use only)
- Dimensions: 140×170×35 (AxWxD mm.)
- Weight: 500 gr
- Standard warranty: 24 month
- Standard Features
- iAccess TimeStudio® time and attendance management software with unlimited licence
- Metal bracket and wall plugs for wall attack
- Connector with door open relay or active siren
- RJ45 port of the LAN Network Card
- USB port for Memory Pen Drive
- Power supply 220Vac - 12Vcc
- 1 Card Rfid iAccess
- Functional Scheme
- Data sheet
|User recognition time||less than 0,5 seconds|
|User Recognition||With RFID Badge|
|Integrated Web Server||Yes|
|User Management||Via Software|
|Communication||LAN e WiFi|
|Display||Backlit colour LCD|
|Voice Synthesis|| ITA / ENG / HUN Multilingual|
|Download Data||LAN or USB|
|Number of registered users||10.000|
|Number of recordable passes||50.000|
|Buffer battery for data storage||Integrated|
|Automatic change of entries / exits||Yes|
|Automatic change of day / legal time||Yes|
|Time Zone function||Yes|
|Siren Start / End of Worktime||Yes|
|Work Code function||Yes|
|Power Supply 220 V||12 Vcc, 1,5 Ah|
|Power supply||220 V, Included|
|Operating environment||da 0 a 45°C, only for Outdoor use|
|Dimensions||140 x 170 x 35 mm. (A x L x P)|
|Umidity||da 10 a 80%, only for Outdoor use|