iAccess i985 is a time and attendance device with biometric access control (fingerprint) and RFID technology, suitable to be quickly installed in any company.
The employees will be able to mark their own entrances end exits from the workplace simply with their fingerprints , the RFID badge provided or with the personal password provided.
iAccess i985 biometric time management device is supplied with an exclusive software TimeStudio® (No User Restriction, Unlimited License and No Additional Fee). With a few simple clicks is possible to supervise passages, timetables, late and absent personnel.
When your infrastructure requires it, iAccess i985 attendance marking device can be installed together with other terminals, for the simultaneous coverage of multiple entry/exit points, and management from a single TimeStudio® workstation.
iAccess i985 comes with a standard 2-year warranty, with the option to extend to 3 or 5 years.
Why purchase a timekeeper with fingerprint reader?
iAccess fingerprint authentication markers are devices with an extra convenient, simple and fast function.
- How do I install and configure the biometric time marking iAccess i985?
After installing the time attendance device on the wall (using the supplied wall plugs and bracket), the iAccess i985 must be plugged into a power supply (power supply is included) and connected to the LAN network of the company, if available.
Using the included TimeStudio® software, you can create individual employee profiles in a few short steps and upload them to the time marking device via LAN or USB stick..
Once completed, the iAccess i985 biometric device can recognize workers and record their movements.
- How do I get information about workers movements?
TimeStudio® employee time management software, offers a range of tools for managing time, absence, holiday and shift reports, via the User-Friendly interface.
With a few steps you can capture, and if necessary print the reports of each individual user or an entire department.
If your organization does not have a LAN network, it is still possible to download/load data manually via USB device connected.
- What can I do with the included TimeStudio® software?
- Get complete lists of people in the company
- Obtain detailed reports on each worker's attendance
- Obtain reports on door openings (accesses to different departments) that can also be filtered out to individual employees (useful in structured companies with many departments)
- Manage access permissions to each department of each individual user
- Save worker presence reports in different formats used by major payroll software (via SmartExport® add-on module)
- Consult reports of delays, absences, overtime of each worker (via additional module TimePlus®)
- Planning and management of holidays, work shifts, holidays and permissions of employees (via TimePlus® add-on module)
- Fingerprints are sensitive personal information. What about the privacy?
The iAccess i985 biometric time stamping machine conforms to the regulations on the protection of privacy. This is because the personal fingerprints collected are indecipherable, thanks to the particular algorithm with which they are encrypted.
- Essential Specifications i985 Time Attendance
- High precision optical biometric reader
- Integrated Rfid Proximity Card Reader
- Multi-language backlit colour LCD display and Touch-type multifunction keypad
- Multilingual Vocal Synthesis ITA-ENG
- User recognition time less than 0.5 seconds
- Downloading data via LAN or USB memory
- Records up to 10,000 users (3000 fingerprints) and Stores up to 50,000 passages
- Automatic Entrance / Exit state switch
- Automatic Daylight saving time adjustment
- Integrated web server for browser access
- Door opener access control with "Time Zone" function
- External Bell controller
- Power supply: 12Vdc 1.5A (220V power supply included)
- Operating temperature: from 0 to 45°C (only for indoor use)
- Humidity: 10 to 80% without condensation (for indoor use only)
- Dimensions: 140×170×35 (AxWxD mm.)
- Weight: 550 gr
- Standard Warranty: 24 months
- Standard Equipment
- TimeStudio® iAccess Management Software TimeStudio® with Unlimited License
- Metal bracket and wall plugs for wall installation
- Connector with door open relay or active siren
- RJ45 port of the LAN Network Card
- USB port for Memory Pen Drive
- Power supply 220Vac - 12Vcc
- 1 Rfid iAccess Card
- Operation diagram
- Data sheet
|User Recognition||Fingerprint and RFID|
|User Management||Via Software|
|Display||Backlit colour LCD|
|Voice Synthesis|| ITA / ENG / HUN Multilingual|
|User recognition time||less than 0,5 seconds|
|Download Data||LAN or USB|
|Number of registered users||10.000|
|Number of recordable passes||50.000|
|Buffer battery for data storage||Integrated|
|Automatic change of entries / exits||Yes|
|Automatic change of day / legal time||Yes|
|Integrated Web Server||Yes|
|Time Zone function||Yes|
|Siren Start / End of Worktime||Yes|
|Work Code function||Yes|
|Power Supply 220 V||12 Vcc, 1,5 Ah|
|Power supply||220 V, Included|
|Operating environment||from 0 to 45°C, Outdoor use|
|Umidity||from 10 to 80%, Outdoor use|
|Dimensions||140 x 170 x 35 mm. (H x W x D)|